Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Shape of Things to Come

Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. People of all ages. Living and dead.

It's Happy Hour.

This is my first attempt at a blog. Be gentle.

While I may not be much of a writer (yet), hopefully this will be a place I can grow. At the very least, it will be an outlet for my frustrations, curiosities, and childhood obsessions.

I'll make this short and sweet. Short on sleep, sweet on you.

I wish you - one and all - an enthusiastic and sincere "BAH! HUMBUG!", as yet another X-Mas season rolls by in a blink of an eye.

What's that? Money? For me?? Ah, there's that Holiday Spirit!

Moving on.

Here is a little Christmas gift from me to you. Not only is it sure to offend, but it's a not-so-gentle reminder of the reason for the season. (Hint: It involves a cross. And Jews. [Thanks Mel, almost forgot!])

Oh, and I like zombies.



"So, that's how it happened!"

No comments: